Admissions For Hurley Primary School
Admissions are now administered centrally by the Warwickshire Admissions Service. Full details on schools’ admission procedures can be found on the Admissions’ website: www.warwickshire.gov.uk/admissions and follow the link for Applying For a School Place.
Apply for School www.warwickshire.gov.uk/applyforschool
Starting School in Reception www.warwickshire.gov.uk/startingprimaryschool
changing Schools www.warwickshire.gov.uk/changingschools
Appeal for a Place www.warwickshire.gov.uk/schoolappeals
For further details, contact the Admissions Service on:
The admission criteria for our school are:
- Children in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, a local authority and children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence order or special guardianship order).
- Children living in the priority area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
- Other children living in the priority area.
- Children from outside the priority area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
- Other children from outside the priority area.
Within each category, decisions are based on the distance between home and school by the shortest walking route, with priority going to those living nearest the school.
We welcome tours around our school before submitting your application. Contact us today to plan a visit: 01827 872207